Ada Walk, Oakgrove
- Originally built by Crest Nicholson
- Current owners since New in 2013
- 99m2 = 1066 Sq Ft
- NO UPPER CHAIN
* Modern LINK DETACHED home
* 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
* EN SUITE to master bedroom
* Car Port & DRIVEWAY
* Walking distance of LOCAL AMENITIES -
(Price Guiding : £400,000 - £425,000)
Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents have the pleasure to offer to market this well presented 3 bedroom link detached home within the highly desirable location of Oakgrove. Situated towards the eastern side of Milton Keynes, the immediate location benefits from close proximity local shops, woodland walks, River Ouzel & Willen Lake, in demand primary & secondary schooling and several popular public houses within walking distance in the form of The Swan Inn & Ye Olde Swan to name but a couple.
Oakgrove is perfectly placed to be a 5 minute drive to Central Milton Keynes and its amenities in one direction and a 5 minute drive to M1 motorway links and the Kingston Shopping District in the opposite direction.
In brief the property comprises of; entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen / breakfast room, sitting / dining room, first floor landing, master bedroom with en suite shower room and sit on balcony feature, bedrooms two, three and main bathroom.
Outside offers low maintenance gardens to the front and rear with driveway and car port to side providing off road parking.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only via Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents. Contact today to confirm your interest!
PLEASE NOTE :
* These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. * The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance purposes only.* Proposed Purchasers are advised to double check measurements before committing to any expense. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is advised that the intended purchasers check the working condition of any appliances. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, buyers must obtain factual information from their solicitor.