Byron Close, Milton Keynes
- Current owners for in excess of 25 years
- 105m2 = 1131 Sq Ft
- RARE TO MARKET LOCATION & HOME
- Vendors are upsizing locally to a vacant property
* Three DOUBLE bedrooms
* EXTENDED detached home
* Benefiting CONSERVATORY
* Generous DRIVEWAY & oversized GARAGE -
(PRICE GUIDING: £350,000 - £365,000)
Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents have the pleasure in offering to market this extended three double bedroom detached home, situated on the popular "Poets" estate on "Byron Close" within the older established town of Bletchley. The immediate location benefits from close proximity to local shops, public housess, primary and secondary schooling, A5 & A421 transport links as well as walking distance to Bletchley Train Station providing direct links to London Euston. Bletchley High Street and its amenities are within a 5 minute car journey away.
In brief the property comprises of; entrance porch, cloakroom, entrance hall, kitchen, sitting room, dining room, conservatory, first floor landing, bedrooms one, two, three, family bathroom and separate WC. Outside the property offers a generous block paved driveway to the front leading to an oversized single garage and to the rear is laid to lawn with seating area, shrub and plant borders, oversized shed storage facility and fenced surround.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only via Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents. Contact today to confirm your interest!
* These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. * The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance purposes only.* Proposed Purchasers are advised to double check measurements before committing to any expense. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is advised that the intended purchasers check the working condition of any appliances. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, buyers must obtain factual information from their solicitor.