Fen Street, Milton Keynes
- Current owners since New in 2015
- Originally a " Cannington" design built by David Wilson Homes
- In excess of 113m2 = 1217 Sq Ft
- Vendors are relocating to the west side of Milton Keynes
* Immaculate FIVE BEDROOM home
* benefiting EXTENSION to rear
* Recently UPGRADED KITCHEN
* LANDSCAPED gardens
* Sought after SCHOOL CATCHMENT
* EASY ACCESS of M1 / A421 -
(Price Guiding: £375,000 - £400,000)
Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents have the real pleasure in offering for sale this modern and well presented five bedroom end terraced town property located within the newly developed area of Brooklands, situated to the east side of Milton Keynes. The immediate location benefits from close proximity to Kingston Shopping District, Oakgrove primary and secondary school catchment, approx. 10 minutes drive to Central Milton Keynes and moments away from the conveniently placed M1 Motorway & A421 transport links.
In brief the property comprises of; entrance hall, utility cupboard, cloakroom, re - fitted and extended kitchen space with integrated appliances, sitting room, dining room / study area, first floor landing, bedroom two with fitted wardrobes, bedroom three with fitted wardrobes, family bathroom, second floor landing, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room, bedrooms four and five. Outside there is a low maintenance garden to the front and to the rear is laid to artificial lawn and paved patio seating area with fenced surround, extra covered garden storage to side and gated access to parking. Directly adjacent to the rear garden are x 2 allocated parking spaces.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only via Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents. Contact to arrange a suitable viewing time and date today!
* These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. * The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance purposes only.* Proposed Purchasers are advised to double check measurements before committing to any expense. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is advised that the intended purchasers check the working condition of any appliances. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, buyers must obtain factual information from their solicitor.