“La Villa” Pinkard Court, Milton Keynes
- Former home of "Jim Marshall, OBE" - Guitar Amp Pioneer
- Approx. early 90's build - Current owners since 2013
- 631m2 = 6793 Sq Ft (inc garages)
- Benefiting from SOLAR PANELS
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- A UNIQUE 6 bed 5 bath DETACHED home
- Boasting FOUR reception rooms
- Well over 6000 SQ FT of flexible living space
- Private PLOT SIZE over 0.8 OF AN ACRE
- SWIMMING POOL Jacuzzi & Steam room
- Games / SNOOKER ROOM & BAR
- Electric TRIPLE GARAGE & GATED generous driveway :
(Price Guiding : £1,750,000 - £2,000,000)
Alexander Lawrence have the utmost pleasure of introducing to market this 6 bedroom, 5 bathroom detached family home. A truly exciting and rare opportunity to acquire a one of a kind property enriched in musical talent history within the well established and premier location of Woughton On The Green.
Formerly owned by the famous "Jim Marshall, OBE" of the well recognised and globally established Marshall Amplifiers until 2013, this unique detached home boasts well over 6000 Sq Ft of accommodation over 2 floors (excluding garage space). It sits pleasantly within a private plot of over approx. 0.80 of an acre backing on to the medieval green that dates back to the 12th century.
Woughton On The Green has an authentic village feel with stunning immediate surroundings including St. Mary's Church, popular Ye Olde Swan public house within walking distance, metres from the Grand Union Canal and open grazing fields.
This home has the added benefit of being located a mere 5 minute drive to Central Milton Keynes Shopping Centre, bars, restaurants, mainline Train Station to London Euston in 35 minutes and sought after primary and secondary local school catchment. It is also conveniently placed for ease of access to The M1 motorway, A5 & A421 transport links, ideal for commuting.
Entered via an impressive hallway, the accommodation consists of; sunken formal sitting room, kitchen / breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom, secondary sitting room / family room, snooker room with bar feature, swimming pool with jacuzzi and steam room, changing room, shower room and separate WC. There are two double bedrooms, one including an en suite shower room which make up the ground floor accommodation.
Upstairs to the first floor is a beautiful galleried landing overlooking the formal dining room and gardens below. There are a total of four double bedrooms and three bathrooms, two with en suites and a five piece family bathroom. The master bedroom really is the centre piece of the first floor with its generous size, walk in wardrobe, five piece en suite including a sunken jacuzzi bath feature and beautiful sit on sun terrace overlooking the medieval green.
Outside at the front, La Villa is approached via electric double wrought iron gates and has an extensive block paved driveway providing generous off road parking for multiple vehicles. There is a triple garage which has double and single electric up and over doors with storage available to the eaves. To the side of the garaging is a separate plant room which houses the controls for the swimming pool.
The property sits on a well tendered, private plot and the wrap around gardens are laid mainly to lawn with a mixture of mature trees, plants, hedge and shrub borders. There are several patio areas including a large raised decking area overlooking a feature fish pond.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only via Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents. Contact today to register your interest.
PLEASE NOTE :
* These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. * The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance purposes only.* Proposed Purchasers are advised to double check measurements before committing to any expense. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is advised that the intended purchasers check the working condition of any appliances. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, buyers must obtain factual information from their solicitor.