Lands End Grove, Tattenhoe

£84,000
  • Ref: AXD1000005
  • Type: End of Terrace House
  • Availability: Sold STC
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Reception Rooms: 1
  • Tenure: Leasehold
  • Make Enquiry
  • View EPC

Property Features

  • Three bedroom end terraced home
  • Utility / Cloakroom
  • Sitting room
  • Kitchen / dining room
  • Bedroom three on ground floor
  • Wooden double glazed throughout
  • Gas to radiator heating throughout
  • Front & Rear gardens
  • Driveway providing off road parking
  • No upper chain

Property Summary

*** SOLD Subject To Contract - Similar Homes Required ***

Guinness Midsummer Housing Association require the proposed applicant to have / supply:

* A clean credit history.
* A Help To Buy letter including reference No.
* A Mortgage Agreement In Principle with Santander.
* Access to and proof of at least a 10% deposit at 84,000.
* You're household income must be less than 80,000 per annum.
* To have debts of less than 15,000.
* Be a British or EU/EEA citizen or have a passport stamped with INDEFINITE LEAVE TO REMAIN.
* Supply a minimum of 3 months worth of payslips & banks statements.

The Rent is approximately 405.00 per month and the lease length is over 110 years as of April 2018.

Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents have the pleasure in offering for sale this three bedroom end terraced home on the popular shared ownership scheme via Guinness Midsummer Housing Association at a 30% share. Rent payable per month on remaining 70% share is approx. 405.00 per month. The immediate location benefits from close proximity to Westcroft Shopping District, local primary and secondary schooling, the A421 transport link as well as a 5 minute stroll to the popular "Prince George" Public House and other further amenities.

In brief the property comprises; Entrance hall, Utility / cloakroom, kitchen / dining room, sitting room, bedroom three, first floor landing, family bathroom, bedrooms one and two. Outside the property offers a block paved driveway to the side providing off road parking. To the rear, the property offers a garden laid to lawn with fenced surround.

Viewings are strictly by appointment only via Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents. Contact to book a viewing appointment on 01908 870766 or alternatively e-mail; info@almk.co.uk today!

Full Details

Sitting Room - (3.96m (13'0") x 3.05m (10'0"))
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV and phone point.

Entrance Hall -
Stairs rising to first floor landing, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, doors to bedroom three, utility / cloakroom and kitchen / dining room.

Utility / Cloakroom - (1.96m (6'5") x 1.90m (6'3"))
Fitted to comprise; Low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splash back area, roll top work surface, space for washing machine & tumble drier, radiator, storage ciupboard, double glazed window to front.

Kitchen / Dining Room - (3.96m (13'0") x 2.36m (7'9"))
Fitted to comprise; Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, a further range of base and eye level units, roll top work surface, tiled splash back area, space for cooker and fridge freezer, radiator, double glazed window to rear, double glazed double doors to rear.

Bedroom Three - (3.91m (12'10") x 2.31m (7'7"))
Double glazed window to front, radiator.

First Floor Landing:
Double glazed window to front, airing cupboard, access to loft, doors to bedrooms one, two and bathroom.

Bedroom One - (3.96m (13'0") x 3.07m (10'1"))
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes.

Bedroom Two - (3.96m (13'0") x 2.62m (8'7"))
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.

Bathroom -
Fitted to comprise; Panel bath with shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back area, radiator, double glazed window to front.

OUTSIDE:

Front -
Laid to lawn with shrub frontage, path to entrance. Driveway providing off road parking for 1 vehicle to side.

Rear -
Laid to lawn with fenced surround.

PLEASE NOTE:
The information displayed for this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk have no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information. Rightmove.co.uk has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd.PLEASE BE AWARE - * These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. * The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance purposes only* Proposed Purchasers are advised to double check measurements before committing to any expense. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is advised that the intended purchasers check the working condition of any appliances. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, buyers must obtain factual information from their solicitor.