Lands End Grove, Tattenhoe

  • Ref: AXD1000153
  • Type: Semi-Detached House
  • Availability: Sold STC
  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Reception Rooms: 1
  • Tenure: Leasehold
  • Make Enquiry
  • View EPC

Property Features

  • One bedroom home
  • Semi detached
  • Cloakroom
  • Generous garden
  • Allocated parking space
  • Popular Shared Ownership Scheme @ 30% Share
  • Ideal First Time Buy / downsize property
  • Well kept throughout

Property Summary

*** SOLD Subject To Contract - Similar Homes Required ***

The Rent is approximately £350.00 per month.

Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents have the pleasure in offering for sale this 1 bedroom semi detached home on the popular shared ownership scheme via Guinness Midsummer Housing Association at a 30% share. Rent payable per month on remaining 70% share is approx. £350.00 per month. The immediate location benefits from close proximity to Westcroft Shopping District, local primary and secondary schooling, the A421 transport link as well as a 5 minute stroll to the popular "Prince George" Public House and other further amenities.

In brief the property comprises; Entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen / breakfast room, sitting room, first floor landing, bathroom and bedroom. Outside the property offers an allocated parking bay to the front providing off road parking. To the rear, the property offers a garden laid to lawn with fenced surround.

Viewings are strictly by appointment only via Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents. Contact to book a viewing slot for the OPEN HOUSE on e-mail; today!

Full Details

* These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. * The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance purposes only.* Proposed Purchasers are advised to double check measurements before committing to any expense. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is advised that the intended purchasers check the working condition of any appliances. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, buyers must obtain factual information from their solicitor.