Lucy Lane, Loughton
- Originally a SELF BUILD home - Approx. 30 years old
- Current owners since 2005
- 164m2 = 1766 Sq Ft
- NO UPPER CHAIN
(CLICK ON VIDEO TOUR - CLICK ON VIDEO TOUR)
- 4 bed DETACHED SELF BUILD home
- Requiring SOME MODERNISING internally
- OVERLOOKING PADDOCKS to front
- WALKING DISTANCE of CMK Train Station
- Within Popular SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- Convenient for A5 & A421 TRANSPORT LINKS :
(PRICE GUIDING : £700,000 - £750,000)
Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents have great pleasure in bringing to market this four bedroom detached, self build home within the highly desirable location of Loughton. Situated just on the outskirts of Central Milton Keynes, the immediate location benefits from walking distance of CMK Train Station, CMK shops / bars / restaurants, close proximity of sought after primary / secondary schooling, easy access of A5 / A421 transport links and other further amenities.
In brief the property comprises of; entrance hall, bedroom four, first floor landing, cloakroom, galleried sitting room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, utility room, bedroom one with en suite shower room, second floor landing, bedrooms two, three and family bathroom. Outside there are low maintenance gardens to front and rear with driveway providing off road parking leading to a double garage. This property is beautifully positioned overlooking horse paddocks to front.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only via Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents. Contact today to confirm your interest!
PLEASE NOTE :
* These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. * The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance purposes only.* Proposed Purchasers are advised to double check measurements before committing to any expense. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is advised that the intended purchasers check the working condition of any appliances. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, buyers must obtain factual information from their solicitor.