Raft Way, Oxley Park
- Current owners since new in 2014
- Executive development built by Charles Church
- 304m2 = 3272 Sq Ft
- Benfiting from solar panels
- Sit on terrace feature
- Vendors are looking to downsize locally
*** CLICK ON VIDEO TOUR TAB ***
* Stunning DETACHED home
* 5 BEDROOMS & 4 BATHROOMS
* Executive GATED DEVELOPMENT
* CORNER PLOT & OPEN FIELDS to rear
* DOUBLE GARAGE & generous frontage -
(PRICE GUIDING: £1,000,000 - £1,150,000)
Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents have the pleasure in bringing to market this executive 5 bedroom 4 bathroom modern detached home, set over a traditional 2 storey layout and offering in excess of 3200 Sq Ft of beautiful living space. Situated to the south western borders of Milton Keynes adjacent to the village of Whaddon in the popular location of Oxley Park, the immediate surrounds benefit from being part of a private gated development on a corner plot and overlooking rolling fields to rear.
In brief on the ground floor the property comprises of; entrance hall to galleried landing, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, study, kitchen / breakfast / family room and utility room. To the first floor consists of; galleried seated landing area, 5 double bedrooms with four bathrooms, 3 of which are en suite. The master bedroom has the added benefit of dressing area and seated terrace feature.
The property sits on a wrap around corner plot within the exclusive gated development and benefits from generous frontage with driveway and electric double garage, backing on to rolling countryside fields to the rear.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only via Alexander Lawrence. Contact today to book your viewing tour.
* These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. * The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance purposes only.* Proposed Purchasers are advised to double check measurements before committing to any expense. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is advised that the intended purchasers check the working condition of any appliances. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, buyers must obtain factual information from their solicitor.