St James Street, New Bradwell
- Victorian home dating back to early 1900's
- Current owner since 2007
- 85.3m2 = 918.3 Sq Ft
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- A 3 BEDROOM Victorian home
- SEPARATE reception rooms
- Benefiting from UTILITY ROOM
- An ideal FIRST TIME BUY
- Walking distance to WOLVERTON TRAIN STATION :
(Price Guiding : £260,000 - £270,000)
Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents have the pleasure in offering to market this 3 bedroom Victorian terrace property within the popular community of New Bradwell, situated towards the north western flank of Milton Keynes. The immediate surrounds benefit from close proximity to Wolverton train station, open parkland, River Great Ouse / Grand Union Canal, local shops, OFSTED outstanding rated primary schooling, public house and other further amenities.
In brief the property comprises of; entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, downstairs bathroom, first floor landing, bedrooms one, two and three, Outside offers a low maintenance garden to the rear. This home benefits from on street parking.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only via Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents. Contact Andrew Jolly today to confirm your interest!
* These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.* The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance purposes only.* Proposed Purchasers are advised to double check measurements before committing to any expense.* Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is advised that the intended purchasers check the working condition of any appliances.* Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, buyers must obtain factual information from their solicitor.