The Water Mill, Mill Road, Milton Keynes
- Beautiful south facing landcsaped rear garden
- Benefiting from swimming pool
- Electric double garage & Carport
- Exposed brick work, original beams, log burning fire place
- Dating back to early 1700's
- 3246 Sq Ft of accoomodation over 3 floors
- Many original Mill features retained
- Set adjacent to Water Hall Park - "Parks Trust"
- Views across open countryside, River Ouzel & Grand Union Canal
- NO UPPER CHAIN
-- CLICK ON VIDEO TOUR --
* 4 bedroom converted WATER MILL
* GRADE II LISTED detached home
* Situated on .75 OF AN ACRE
* Nestled in OPEN COUNTRYSIDE
* Electric DOUBLE GARAGE & SWIMMING POOL -
(Price Guiding : £800,000 - £850,000)
Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents have the real pleasure in offering to market this fine example of a GRADE II LISTED home.
"The Water Mill" is situated off of "Mill Road" within Water Eaton and located on the outskirts of the older and established town of Bletchley. This rare to market home has a real blend of modern and old on a superb plot bordering open fields, nestled amongst nature and is most definitely worth looking at.
In brief the property comprises of; entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room with exposed brick and log burning feature fire place, modern kitchen / dining room, utility room, conservatory, first floor landing, bedroom two with dressing area and en suite shower room, bedroom three, bedroom four, family bathroom, second floor landing and master bedroom with double dressing room areas and en suite bathroom. Outside of the property is a drive in electric double garage and also carport / parking area. The rear has the benefit of a swimming pool and seating area of which over looks a beautifully landscaped garden and is perfectly placed for entertaining.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only via Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents. Contact today to confirm your interest!
PLEASE NOTE :
* These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. * The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance purposes only.* Proposed Purchasers are advised to double check measurements before committing to any expense. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is advised that the intended purchasers check the working condition of any appliances. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, buyers must obtain factual information from their solicitor.