Wedgwood Avenue, Milton Keynes
- Originally a Self Build home
- Approx. early 80's build
- Current owners for 34 years
- 231m2 = 2483 Sq Ft
- Vendor is looking to downsize locally
- 4 bedroom SELF BUILD home
- FOUR reception rooms
- Three BATHROOMS
- Generous drive & DOUBLE GARAGE
- On approx. 0.3 ACRE PLOT :
(Price Guiding : £700,000 - £725,000)
Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents have the pleasure in offering to market this 4 bedroom self built, detached, family home situated in the popular location of Blakelands. Found towards the northern flank of Milton Keynes the immediate location offers close proximity of Tongwell Lake and is within minutes of the popular old town of Newport Pagnell where you will find a variety of high street shops, restaurants, pubs, cafes, primary / secondary schools and other further amenities. The M1 Motorway & A421 transport links are under a 10 minute car journey away.
In brief the property comprises of; entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, kitchen / breakfast room, utility room, dining room, conservatory, study, first floor landing, master bedroom with en suite, bedroom two with en-suite, bedrooms three, four and family bathroom. Outside of the property and to the front offers a generous block paved driveway with shrub borders leading to a detached double garage and to the rear is laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio seating area, shrub and plant borders with fenced surround.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only via Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents. Contact Andrew Jolly today to confirm your interest!
PLEASE NOTE :
* These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. * The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance purposes only.* Proposed Purchasers are advised to double check measurements before committing to any expense. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is advised that the intended purchasers check the working condition of any appliances. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, buyers must obtain factual information from their solicitor.