York Road, Milton Keynes
- Character home dating back to early 1900's
- Current owners since 2012
- 83m2 = 894 Sq Ft
- Vendors are upsizing locally within Stony Stratford
* 3 bedroom CHARACTER HOME
* BAY fronted & PERIOD FEATURES throughout
* WALKING DISTANCE of High Street
* Benefiting UP STAIRS bathroom & DOWNSTAIRS WC
* Lovingly UPGRADED throughout by current owners -
(Price Guiding : £350,000 - £365,000)
Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents have the real pleasure in offering to market this three bedroom bay fronted character home located within the sought after and older established market town of Stony Stratford.
Situated to the north west side of Milton Keynes, the immediate location benefits from a short stroll of River great Ouze / Parks Trust rolling fields, the High Street and the surroundings where you will find local shops, coffee bars, restaurants, pubs, schooling and other further amenities.
It has close transport links with the A5 and is conveniently placed to commute to Oxford, Buckingham, Towcester and Northampton.
In brief the property comprises of; entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen / dining room with cooker centre piece feature, cloakroom, first floor landing, bedrooms one, two and three with feature fireplaces and modern family bathroom. Outside to the rear is a low maintenance garden, laid to lawn with raised flower beds, patio seating areas, summer house and brick built out house of which has power internally. Due to the character and age of this home, it has the benefit of on street parking.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only via Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents. Contact Nick Poore today to arrange a suitable viewing slot!
PLEASE NOTE :
* These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. * The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance purposes only.* Proposed Purchasers are advised to double check measurements before committing to any expense. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is advised that the intended purchasers check the working condition of any appliances. * Alexander Lawrence Estate Agents Ltd have not sought to verify the legal title of the property, buyers must obtain factual information from their solicitor.